Wednesday 4 May 2011

Ever wondered what cloud computing really is?


What do SaaS, Paas and Iaas actually mean? 

I'm interested in how effective Capacity Management,within an internal cloud underpinned by VMware vSphere, can be.

I believe it can reap many benefits including:


·         significant cost reductions (monetary and environmental)

·         protecting critical services and avoiding costly SLA breaches

·         avoiding over or under provisioning for both ESX hosts and VMs

There are also advantages which come from performing Application Sizing, decisions need to be made on whether you scale the vSphere infrastructure out / up or in and what essential Capacity Management processes and information are required to ensure a brighter outlook for your vSphere Internal Cloud environment.

 Join me on my free webinar ‘VMware vSphere -Avoiding an Internal Storm?’ tomorrow Thursday May 5th where I’ll be discussing this topic in more detail.

Register for your free place now 



I look forward to seeing you there


Jamie Baker

Principal Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment