Monday 3 March 2014

Using Systems Capacity Data for Business Intelligence - Implementation (8 of 9)

Now that we have our requirements the last step is implementation and deliverables, which I’ll take a look at today.

Implementation
Determine what software and services are needed
Of course you will not be surprised that I have selected athene® as my software. Its multi-platform capabilities and Integrator feature (which will allow me to import any time-series numeric data from “hard to reach” data sources)will provide me with all the data I need for reporting, trending, alerting and modelling purposes.
 Formally define deliverables
                                                                      Dashboard                         
                                                                       

Analysis

Advice



                                                                     Virtualization



                                                                         Trending


Business


Modeling        



Modeling        




The next step will be to:
       Get the software solution implemented
       Architect deliverables with selected software and services
       Automate as much of the process as possible

..............and check that what you have architected is actually working.
The final part of my blog series on Friday will take a brief look at Return on Investment and I’ll share  some final thoughts with you.

Dale Feiste
Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment